Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Internet for Teachers

Hi, Welcome to the Internet for Teachers class. I am happy to be teaching it, and happy to have you in it. I hope that I can provide some insights and skills that you will bring back to your class, and I know that you will give me some exposure to techniques that you are using. Hopefully, we'll also have some fun.
This is the address to the class home page, The Teachers Net
http://theteachersnet.org
Save it to your bookmarks (favorites), if you want to refer to it again. Please respond to this post if you don't know how to save to bookmarks, and I'll cover it in class.
I will also try to respond to some of the needs listed in the intro material. Remind me to show you where to look on the home page for reading and preschool information. See you soon.
Mary

16 comments:

Marywin said...

This is my own response to make sure the comments function is still working.

Anonymous said...

Who are the lazy student's at table 3?

Anonymous said...

I learned about problems that affect students on the internet.
MC

Anonymous said...

Good Evening Mary,

Thank you for the informative class session tonight.

Therese Kraus

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary
I think I am too old to be taking a computer class.
Just Kidding.

I hope I am not at table 3?
Have a nice day.
Kitsa
November 29, 2007

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
Thanks for 2 great classes. I am feeling less like and internet idiot these days!
KJM

Anonymous said...

To answer the question about Turnitin. It costs our district about $2100 for 2 schools.
PM

Anonymous said...

Good Morning
I lost my computer stick but I found it. Yea
It is Friday and I am very happy.
Have a great weekend.
See you Monday
Kitsa

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary
I hope my commments are going through. I have left one every day except Sunday. See you tonight.
Kitsa

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to using my website project with my students in a few weeks. My co-workers love the lesson too!!

KJL

Anonymous said...

We are going to work on WhyVille.

MC

Anonymous said...

Comcast does not accept RSS Feeds, so I will try on Yahoo.com

MC

Anonymous said...

Is everyone ready to Whyville?

MC

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the presentations...espcecially MC's Whyville walk through...SS

Anonymous said...

Whyville Rocks
PM

Anonymous said...

Mary, I enjoyed the class and learned so much. Have a great holidays.

MC