Monday, July 12, 2010

We were HOT!

Still recovering from the heat this morning, and I'm sure all of you are also--especially Sarah, whose comment said simply "85 degrees". Thanks for your blog comments. Next class will take us into new territory -Web 2.0. It promotes collaboration and sharing, and has a number of new and different applications including blogs, wikis, RSS feed readers, and social bookmarking sites. Several of these are used to create and store information, and others are used to keep track of that info. This is my favorite lesson, and I hope that you find it just as interesting as I do. I look forward to seeing your lessons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, yes it was hot--hope Wednesday they have the air on!

Anonymous said...

hi
I am enjoying your class very much... I have learned sooooo much!
do you teach any other classes???
I just hope that Wednesday is not as hot...sandi

Anonymous said...

I've discovered lots of new websites working on the lesson plan. Some will be helpful for teaching next year. Lila

Anonymous said...

Mary,

Thought you may want to check this out if you have not already seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A-ZVCjfWf8

Tina