Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Glad You're Here

Technology and the Internet have become an integral part of our lives. For many kids and teens, though, it's the way they live. They use it to communicate, to socialize, to learn, and, it changes how they see the world. This course will provide you with some time to explore the 'Net and the ways in which can enhance learning. I hope that you'll be able to find sites to use in your teaching, to identify resources, to understand both the "Net's potential and challenges, and to realize that, because of technology, the future will be different. I am very glad that you're joining us. Have fun exploring. Mary

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary: I'm very much enjoying your class. My daughter and son will enjoy some of the very interesting websites you have told us about tonight. Thank you. Gloria

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
Eureka! I found my way here that in itself is major. First time on a blog. Thanks for your help in class.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
I am learning a lot from you class already. Look forward to tonights lesson. See you then.
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
Thank you for all the great web addresses you are providing us. Having them organized, as you have them on your web site, is very benefical for when I go back to find the information. Ruth

Anonymous said...

Mary,
I am enjoying learning more and more about the internet and its safety for my students and my own children.
Thanks
Gina