Monday, March 15, 2010

The New Web

The next class is my favorite. We'll take a look at Web 2.0 applications, and some ways in which teachers are using them. Blogs, RSS aggregators, and wikis are some of the new tools that are enabling us to communicate, organize, share and access information in ways that were not possible even a few years ago.
Kathy, Gloria, and Theresa, thanks for your blog comments. Everyone else still needs to submit a comment. Remember to sign your first name to the post, and send it as Anonymous.
I hope your lessons went together quickly and easily. I look forward to seeing them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary, I am enjoying your class. I look forward to learning more about Wikis and blogs today. I have limited experience with blogs and no experience with Wiki. I hope to learn a lot today!

Thank you,

Karen Bell

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this class and the hands on activities completed. Sharing ideas and group work with other collegues is going to be very beneficial.

Staci

Anonymous said...

Mary,

Actually preparing for the lesson actually took much longer than I anticipated. It was difficult to find material that was age appropriate and interesting. I am glad that we will be covering topics tonight that I do not have prior knowledge.

Jill

Anonymous said...

Mary,
I really enjoyed today's class, sharing ideas with others.
Gina

Anonymous said...

This is my first blog ever! Can't wait to have my first experience with Wiki's as well.

Lesley

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
Blogs and wikis are foreign territory. I am glad we'll learning about it.

Thanks,
Kathy