Monday, March 14, 2011

Shift Happens 2010- Kidepede

I'd like to provide an updated version of the Shift Happens presentation. There are now more versions of it than you can count or keep track of. It was so popular that everyone used the theme to create a new version, but not all of them are still related to education. Hopefully this link will work for the next year or two.
Shift Happens 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZjRJeWfVtY&feature=related
Because we have several Middle School teachers, I'd like to feature an online encyclopedia that's designed for Middle School students. Kidepede has an extensive collection of history related sites, with sub-sections on several topics including art, architecture and religion. It also provides resources for science, geology and math.
Let me know what you think of it. Kidepede http://historyforkids.org

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like an interesting site.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

This looks like a great site. I just started research today and I will pass along this website.

Carla

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks terrific - what a great site!! Laura

Anonymous said...

It is an amazing collection of interesting data. I already shared it with my husband and some friends!!! Irisbelsy