Tuesday, June 7, 2011

St John - Blogs

Blogs and Facebook and Twitter, Oh My!
Blogs, including Facebook and Twitter provide a totally new way to share thoughts, ideas, opinions and information. They're one of the most influential forms of communication in the world today, and also one of the Web 2 applications that schools are using in unique and creative ways to enhance education. Explore the "blogosphere". Find two blogs that you like, one for school, and one for you, and follow them this summer. Mary
Send me a comment sometime during class.
Send it as anonymos and sign your first name in the body of the comment.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time to show us these new tools for education.

Kyle

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leading us through this exercise. It was helpful!

Nora

Anonymous said...

Ready, set, blog!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mary- it really isn't as scary as one thinks. Cathy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming today. Tom

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, thank you for coming in to work with us today. I would really like to start a blog for my classroom next year, your information was very helpful!
- Amanda

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mary for introducing me to blogs, which I knew nothing about, but now I have a good start. Sandy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your time today. I enjoyed learning some new things to prepare this summer. Laura :)

Anonymous said...

I learned about blogs. Easy to access. Be critical of who is writing them....info is opinion.
Found art teacher who uses recycling materials. Good ideas.
Would like to find some Science ideas...photos for kids to look at and learn about. Would need a sound track.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your time and expertise today. I look forward to working on my summer homework. Jan

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to sign mine. I am the overachiever without a name.
Angie

Anonymous said...

Second try - Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for Blessing us with your knowledge. This was informative and time well-spent. You are truly a blessing. Deb

Storeycubq said...

Thank you for sharing your time and expertise today. I look forward to working on my summer homework. Jan